Glucose Home Test Kit: 10 Strips & 10 Lancets
NFC Enabled Connect with CUROfit
on iOS & Android Devices
- CURO G10 – Glucose Test Kit (Meter & Strips) for testing blood sugar level
- Gold electrode strip for accurate and reliable test result.
- Result in 5 seconds with only 0.5㎕ blood sample volume
- 10x Glucose test strips included
- NFC enabled – Connect with CUROFIT app on iOS and Android devices
- FDA Cleared & CE Certified
- Stores 300 readings in its memory with date and time
- Ergonomic slim design, light-weight and easy to carry
- All your results are easily transmittable to your own mobile device
CURO G10 Blood Glucose Meter measures the current and converts the measurement to the amount of glucose in the blood. CURO G10 Blood Glucose Test Strip is designed with a gold electrode enhancing accuracy and reliability. Glucose in the blood sample mixed with reagent on the test strip causes a small electric current. The amount of current created depends on how much glucose is in the blood. The blood glucose result is displayed on the meter’s LCD display. By touching a drop of blood to the tip of CURO G10 Blood Glucose Test Strip, the reaction of the strip chamber automatically draws the blood into the strip through capillary action. When the chamber is full, CURO G10 Blood Glucose Meter starts to measure the blood glucose level. It is a simple and practical system for the daily monitoring of the blood glucose level.
Easy to Track Results via NFC
With CUROFIT app, tracking your health is even easier with NFC* technology transmitting your results from CURO G10 to your phone in real-time. No more logbooks, no more searching for pens or pencils to write down results, no more forgetting. Available on both iOS and Android devices for your convenience. Start your healthy journey with us.
NFC* (Near Field Communication) technology allows you to make secure transactions, exchange digital contents, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Because this is a medical device, please ensure to carefully watch an instruction video before the test in order to get the most consistent and accurate results.