FR202 Digital Infrared
Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer 1 pc
- Quick and Accurate
Temperature calibration – automatically calibrates for a more reliable reading
- Fever alert, with a configurable alert threshold
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Applicable to all age groups
- SAFE AND HYGIENIC: Unlike a mercury thermometer, there is no danger of breaking the glass or swallowing mercury. It is safe and comfortable for adults and children alike to take quick readings.
- The highly sensitive and precise sensor provides an accurate and instant reading in 1 second. Clinically tested and CE/FDA approved, it is safe and reliable to check for your family’s well-being and health.
- Large Backlight LCD Display Screen: The backlit screen is easy-to-read and temperature readings are provided in Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- Fever Warning: Should someone test above 38℃/100.4℉, the thermometer will beep and emit a red light to indicate a fever.
- 20x Memory Recall: Store and recall up to the last 20 tests to track temperature changes. Delivers temperature readings with unfailing accuracy and speed.
- Switch between mute / un-mute mode (measuring sound notification) • Automatic power-off for power-saving (automatically powers off within 10 seconds of no use).
- Extensive application scope
- Audio and visual indication
- Low battery warning
The FR202 Digital Infrared, Non-Contact Forehead Thermometer, approved by the FDA and CE, provides accurate body temperature from a distance without the need of placing a thermometer on the forehead, in the ear, under the armpit or tongue. This no-contact temperature reader reduces potential transmission of infectious diseases and can be used several times. Quick, 1-second readouts from a one-time scan makes it simple and effective to use for several people and/or several uses.
This Product is Not intended for medical purposes and not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.